Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banner for WolfScape Forums!

Go down 
3 posters

is this a good banner? And should they use it??
Hell yeh!
Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_vote_lcap40%Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
nah bro
Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_vote_lcap60%Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

Banner for WolfScape Forums! Empty
PostSubject: Banner for WolfScape Forums!   Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:20 pm

hey everyone im a friend of Fox Riderz and i decided to make this banner for the site.

Banner for WolfScape Forums! 256sfud

Code:
[IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/256sfud.jpg[/IMG]

site to see it is :http://tinypic.com/r/256sfud/3
Back to top Go down
[~admin~] tech decks
Administrator
[~admin~] tech decks

PostSubject: Re: Banner for WolfScape Forums!   Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:32 pm

im sorry but i dont feel comfortable with me in the back where u cant see me sorry u dont have to change it but i would be happy if u would

thanks, tech decks
Back to top Go down
~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

PostSubject: Re: Banner for WolfScape Forums!   Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 pm

Okk well put it as the new banner,
cause i think its better

Banner for WolfScape Forums! W7bng2

Code:
[IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/w7bng2.jpg[/IMG]

https://2img.net/h/oi32.tinypic.com/w7bng2.jpg
Back to top Go down
[~admin~] tech decks
Administrator
[~admin~] tech decks

PostSubject: Re: Banner for WolfScape Forums!   Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:47 pm

ok thx ghet
Back to top Go down
~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

PostSubject: Re: Banner for WolfScape Forums!   Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:16 am

are you gonna upload it up on there???
Back to top Go down
~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

PostSubject: Re: Banner for WolfScape Forums!   Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Skunk dude please put this as the new banner, and dude you need to have stuff on your forums, like gfx, and stufflike that and edit the colors so when a person is an admin its in red, mods=blue GFX=yellow or something like that..
Back to top Go down
Shadowkilla
Administrator
Shadowkilla

PostSubject: Re: Banner for WolfScape Forums!   Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:37 pm

really gay, wolves dont match.. you just get a picture add some text and effects.. not cool. wanna do something great at least work on it for 2-3 days not just 1 day. i can make that under 5 mins
Back to top Go down
~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

PostSubject: Re: Banner for WolfScape Forums!   Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:13 pm

hey dick wad its called "WOLF"Scape so thats why i put wolves dumb fuck you dont know shit, this banner is better than any piece of shit you can make, you think you knw everything, but you don't cause this is a good banner for these forums, and you say its just cool text and pictures, well what else is a banner? dumb ass
Back to top Go down
Shadowkilla
Administrator
Shadowkilla

PostSubject: Re: Banner for WolfScape Forums!   Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:29 am

umm yea at least make the wolves match with wolfscape you (not worth to curse at). I am just telling you in a harsh way what you can do better at. Do something thats worth to be part of these forums.
Back to top Go down
~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

PostSubject: Re: Banner for WolfScape Forums!   Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:02 pm

umm a wolf is a wolf dumb ass, i couldn't change it to match cause it already matches..you people are stupid
Back to top Go down
Shadowkilla
Administrator
Shadowkilla

PostSubject: Re: Banner for WolfScape Forums!   Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:37 am

if ur banner was good enough it would be on added but since craddock made it better his is there and not urs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banner for WolfScape Forums!   Banner for WolfScape Forums! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner for WolfScape Forums!
Page 1 of 1