Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla

Go down 
+7
joeel
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
[~admin~] tech decks
Skelebob
Mod Craddock
~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~
Shadowkilla
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowkilla
Administrator
Shadowkilla

sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla Empty
PostSubject: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:17 pm

yes its me shadowkilla... dead skunk i know..dead cat i know.. tech decks and fox riders i have no clue. I have both wolfscape sources the new one and the old. I am the oldest player of wolfscape. And yes i know u too mod hunter.. Gimme owner rank and ill help u out..
Back to top Go down
~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:28 pm

like hell yor the oldest player! i played wolfscape back when it was like 8.2 lmao! dumb bitch you aint oldest player
Back to top Go down
Shadowkilla
Administrator
Shadowkilla

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:35 pm

8.2 yea you can go ahead and ask pixel iw as there before the client 3.0 came out and 3.0 came out and dumbshit if u dont know the base of it was not in varrock at first it was in edgeville. ty
Back to top Go down
Mod Craddock

Mod Craddock

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Owned. Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Skelebob
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:39 pm

No ur not oldest player Smile

Pixel is!
Back to top Go down
Mod Craddock

Mod Craddock

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 pm

That's what i said. But he is technically the owner, so he doesn't count. In Shadowkilla's opinion.
Back to top Go down
~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:46 pm

oh yeah no shit, i was there tooo dumb bitch.
Back to top Go down
[~admin~] tech decks
Administrator
[~admin~] tech decks

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:54 pm

shadow killa i dont think thats anyway to get owner....
Back to top Go down
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
Administrator
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:38 am

[~admin~] tech decks wrote:
shadow killa i dont think thats anyway to get owner....
tech wyf man .................. lol
Back to top Go down
Shadowkilla
Administrator
Shadowkilla

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:09 am

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~ wrote:
like hell yor the oldest player! i played wolfscape back when it was like 8.2 lmao! dumb bitch you aint oldest player
8.2 and now ur saying that u played edgeville, that came out before there was any client so dumb shit, when ur trying to be "smart" you look before you post. At least by lying impress someone but since you cant epic phail sir.
Back to top Go down
[~admin~] tech decks
Administrator
[~admin~] tech decks

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:24 am

ok im replying i luv u
Back to top Go down
joeel

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:26 am

Ohi There
Back to top Go down
[~admin~] tech decks
Administrator
[~admin~] tech decks

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:15 am

unbann me i was testing out the bann hour limit
Back to top Go down
~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Shadowkilla wrote:
8.2 and now ur saying that u played edgeville, that came out before there was any client so dumb shit, when ur trying to be "smart" you look before you post. At least by lying impress someone but since you cant epic phail sir.
lmfao i didnt say i was the oldest player on wolfscape, so suck my balls, cause you come here saying you've played the longest so you should get owner? dude just cause you have been here for a long time dont mean you should get owner so kiss my ass dumb shit.
Back to top Go down
Shadowkilla
Administrator
Shadowkilla

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:34 pm

um i just said i was the oldest player, the only reason i want owner is because i know dead skunk, and cuz i have both sources and maybe i could share "whistle" thats a maybe with joeels permission so dumb fuck maybe you could stay out of my busin and leave my thread.
Back to top Go down
~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:17 pm

big whoop if your the oldest player nobody cares, you come saying my work sucks, so im gonna keep saying shit to you, so either dont accuse me or im still gonna talk shit.
Back to top Go down
wolf6969

wolf6969

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:41 pm

dont talk 2 shadow like that gtfo
Back to top Go down
Shadowkilla
Administrator
Shadowkilla

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:26 am

um look at the date when i posted it, first you make fun of me and call me dumb bitch and shit thats why i made fun of your "amazing" banner. Like wolf69 said Gtfo plox, you think your all cool come to my turf, gonna knock ur shit out, crips all day.
Back to top Go down
foo foo71

foo foo71

PostSubject: UMM   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:11 pm

i also played 3.0 but its not like if u get owner for just playing a long time or knowing the wolfscape staff. it doesnt work like that dude lol!
Back to top Go down
Yumaa

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 pm

If any of you all actually knew him you wouldn't be saying that stuff. ...
btw. skelebob if u ever log on and read this whats goin on? what's happened to syn and wolfscape?
o; and if anyone ever puts it back up i want the old wolfscape thats based in the slayer tower Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ppz1

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:38 pm

I agree with shadow and hey guys if u remember me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla   sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sup its me the ultimate shadowkilla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jump to: