Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic

Go down 
+4
Mod Craddock
foo foo71
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
[~admin~] tech decks
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[~admin~] tech decks
Administrator
[~admin~] tech decks

who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic Empty
PostSubject: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 am

i think mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code the server so we can play if u agree say me!
Back to top Go down
[~admin~] tech decks
Administrator
[~admin~] tech decks

who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:46 pm

me
Back to top Go down
[~admin~] tech decks
Administrator
[~admin~] tech decks

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:46 pm

me
Back to top Go down
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
Administrator
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz

PostSubject: ME   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm

I think it is bs that he is not coding and he should give up owner position if he isn't coding
Back to top Go down
foo foo71

foo foo71

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:08 am

me
Back to top Go down
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
Administrator
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:47 pm

i saw him playin on another server today and i told him he need to get of this server and code wolfscapae and he told me to fuck off......................o am i pissed
Back to top Go down
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
Administrator
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:01 pm

DIREGARD THAT LASY COMMENT
Back to top Go down
[~admin~] tech decks
Administrator
[~admin~] tech decks

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:47 pm

huh? sunny
Back to top Go down
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
Administrator
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:19 pm

server back tech!
Back to top Go down
[~admin~] tech decks
Administrator
[~admin~] tech decks

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:38 am

awesomess!
Back to top Go down
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
Administrator
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:35 pm

4 days!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
[~admin~] tech decks
Administrator
[~admin~] tech decks

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:59 pm

im an owner of the forums
Back to top Go down
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
Administrator
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:55 pm

no ur not
Back to top Go down
Mod Craddock

Mod Craddock

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:56 pm

If you notice "Owner" under Dead Skunk, you might get a little insight. Neutral
Back to top Go down
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
Administrator
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:18 pm

i thought he meant of the forums so stfu you dip hole
Back to top Go down
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
Administrator
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:19 pm

he is only owner inthe chat box
Back to top Go down
~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:25 pm

i do!!! i think that big dumb bitch should get off his fat ass and start coding so i can ply the mutha fucking game!
Back to top Go down
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
Administrator
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:04 pm

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~ wrote:
i do!!! i think that big dumb bitch should get off his fat ass and start coding so i can ply the mutha fucking game!
you of all ppl know he is getto lol
Back to top Go down
~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

~Gh3tt0 H00dy P0p~

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Lmao drake what i do with banner???
Back to top Go down
Shadowkilla
Administrator
Shadowkilla

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:31 am

i should rather code..all he does is leech. haha btw who got that client, its galkon's anarchy client, big time leech. and all those customs are already in there lol. I bet the source is leeched as well. So gimme coding.
Back to top Go down
idestroyuall

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:15 am

yeah i tried it today and couldn't get in wtf i want him to code the dam server people want to play at least let some1 else do it if u don't want 2 Sad
Back to top Go down
Skelebob
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:25 am

Me n Shadowkilla r coding, so lock this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic   who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who thinks mod hunter should get off his lazy ass and code say me in this topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jump to: