Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

download bar at the top of the page....... yes or no?

Go down 
2 posters

sould there be a download bar at top of screen?
hell yes that would be awesome!!!!!
download bar at the top of the page....... yes or no? I_vote_lcap100%download bar at the top of the page....... yes or no? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
nah waist of owner time...
download bar at the top of the page....... yes or no? I_vote_lcap0%download bar at the top of the page....... yes or no? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
it a ok idea.
download bar at the top of the page....... yes or no? I_vote_lcap0%download bar at the top of the page....... yes or no? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
hell no that is the gayiest thing i have ever heard of!!!!!!!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
Administrator
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz

download bar at the top of the page....... yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: download bar at the top of the page....... yes or no?   download bar at the top of the page....... yes or no? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:45 pm

mod fox riderz here and are you tired of looking / or asking for the server download? well i think that the owner of this forum page should make it to were there is a download link at the top of the page like next to search have "download" and once you click on that link you hav a option to download wolfscape 508 or old wolfscape. if you like this add a point to my poll
Back to top Go down
Itachi Neko
Owner
Owner
Itachi Neko

PostSubject: JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ   download bar at the top of the page....... yes or no? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:56 am

WORKIN ON ON IT sorry ive been busy
Back to top Go down
https://signupherefresh.darkbb.com
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz
Administrator
[~ veteran ~] FoX RiDeRz

PostSubject: thx   download bar at the top of the page....... yes or no? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:31 pm

i was just thinking that it would be good for new players and an easy way to get started..... thx for doin it
Back to top Go down

download bar at the top of the page....... yes or no?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jump to: